Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Watch out for the "LASER"!!!!!

So this happened awhile ago but I thought I better blog it before I forgot about it.

One Saturday evening as we were getting everything ready for Sunday, I told Anthony (7 at the time) and Caiden (4), to get in the shower. I reminded them not to touch my razors that were on the shower caddy. So I heard them start the shower and within like 3 minutes they were running out and said "Ok we made it and are done!!". I thought what are they talking about? I asked them what was wrong and why they were rushing. Anthony said " We didn't want the LASER to get us!!" I said "what laser?" Anthony said "the one you told us to watch out for ." I had them show me what they were talking about and this is what they thought was a laser:







They thought I said laser instead of razor. So they were trying to hurry so that the laser wouldn't get them. Sad but kind of funny too!



Oh and I did explain that it wasn't a laser anyways, that it helped keep the shower clean. Ever since they still won't take showers in my bathroom! I LOVE MY BOYS!!!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all that it so cute!

Secondly, it's about time you blogged!

Thirdly, your kids are getting too big. It makes me sad. I wish I could see you more.

Love ya!

Mandy Coffey said...

HA HA HA HA that is so funny!

The Griffins said...

Oh goodness that is hilarious!! Miss you guys

Corinne said...

Hey Cami!! Love the picture and the story!!! Miss you guys so much!!! Give all of them a big hug and kiss for me!!