Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back to Normal?

I think we are all back to normal (what ever that is)!

We had a scare on April 24, Anthony our 8 year old came into me room around 4:00 a.m. and could barely tell me he couldn't breathe. Half awake I tried to find his inhaler and by the time I found it he had practically stopped breathing. Not just his lips were blue but the area around his whole mouth had turned blue. Luckily I got him to take short little breathes in while I pushed his inhaler. it helped a little but not good enough so I rushed into the emergency room and they admitted him in. We spent the weekend there and finally were able to get his oxygen levels stable enough to go home. Todd had been gone for the month so it was hard to have one kid in the hospital and three going from house to house. I have really great friends!


These were taken the day we were leaving the hospital. They have done tests on Anthony and think he had some kind of virus that hit him really hard. We just have to make sure we have his inhaler with us now and watch him if he gets sick at all.

As Anthony and I were at the hospital Caiden was at a friends house and got stung by something on his eyelid and couldn't open his eye for 2 days.



Todd finally came home, he didn't like being gone while all of this was going on. He always worries about us when he his out of town and this was to much. Boy was I glad he came home! The job was nice but I needed him back!
Then last week I had to have a cyst removed and that was so painful.
All is well now and I hope it stays that way for a long time. We had so many people praying for us and I couldn't have done it with out or friends and family!
On to better days!!!

1 comment:

Mandy Coffey said...

that is one thing i'm not looking forward to as a parent... how scary! I'm glad Todd made it back safely and in time for some emotional healing.