Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School!! Yea!!!




The first day of school was August 19th but it took me awhile to down load the pictures. All of the kids were so excited to go back. They really missed their friends! Mira was really excited to meet her new English teacher and see her Spanish teacher again. Mira just started third grade and loves school. Anthony has the same two teachers from last year and loves them both. He is in first grade. Caiden is back in preschool and doesn't understand why his school isn't as long as the other two. I told him that I wish preschool was longer too;). Carter is at home with me and it is so nice to be down to one kid for 2 1/2 hours. Todd is happy that I am not a crazy mom when he gets home from work. Lets just say we ALL are happy school is back in session!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

yay another post! I'm SO glad you joined the blogging world :) I can't believe how quickly your kids are growing, seriously. Too cute!

Heidi Rieck said...

soooo cute :)

The Geddes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

dude, update your blog already!